An independent Wine School, established in 1993, with many years experience in offering Consumer Wine tasting Courses, Wine Tastings and Corporate Events, our inspiring and interactive wine courses and tastings offer quality tuition in London and the South and rated in Time Out Magazine as one of the best wine courses in London.
We hate stuffy. Our structured courses are engaging and focus on you. Our main aim is to make the world of wine more accessible to you in a friendly, professional, yet contemporary and non-intimidating environment.
The unparalleled expertise of our passionate team allied to our friendly, informal style really does set us apart from the competition. All our courses and events are intended and designed to be enjoyable as well as informative. We specialise in wine courses and workshops, as well as bespoke wine events. We can also facilitate any bespoke course or staff training program for your team.
Wines tasted on our courses are carefully chosen to assist learning about different styles around the world.
So if you would like to attend the best wine course in London, look no further.
For a list of Wine Courses and Gift Vouchers visit our homepage.
All our venues are also very carefully selected, and always offer excellent value at any level with fantastic food; from Michelin star restaurants, to 5* Boutique hotels, to Gastro Pubs. There is surely a venue to suit you.
The London Wine Academy offer a wide selection of courses compared to the competition. We don’t just offer the best Beginners Wine Course, which is one of the most copied course formats available. (Spot the similarities with others), but once you are familiar with the basics of wine tasting, we can take you further on your journey than most other Wine Schools.
We offer Masterclasses and Courses covering region specific courses, such as the Italian, Spanish and French Wine Courses. At the London Wine Academy we are also passionate about Wine and Food Pairing and several Wine and Food Courses are available.
We also heart Port and Sherry, English Wine and by popular demand, are also embarking on Gin and Whisky tastings for 2018.
Beware, during our best wine courses, our wines are tasted blind so you judge the wine based on learning how to taste, and not by what it says on the label. That way we equip you to be able to judge quality and value for money for yourself when at home or entertaining friends.
Our interactive wine courses and tastings offer quality tuition in London and the South.
To summarise, we offer the best wine course because:
- Established since 1993, with many year’s experience, we are not part of a franchise, but an independent Wine School, based in London and the South.
- Our tutors are highly qualified with many years’ experience teach you about wine. Having embarked on the Master of Wine Course is a prerequisite for the majority of our tutors and unlike many of our competitors, all hold at least the WSET Diploma.
- We focus on you and constantly revise the wines and content of our courses to stay up to date and topical.
- Quality tuition
- Wines are carefully chosen to assist learning about different styles around the world
- All our venues are carefully selected, excellent value and fantastic food, from Michelin star restaurants, to 5* hotels, to Gastro Pubs.
- Wide selection of courses compared to the competition
- All our wines are tasted blind so you judge the wine based on learning how to taste, and not by what it says on the label