- Systematic approach – a refresher
- Wine and Food Matching
- Why does French and Australian Chardonnay taste so different?
- Is a £15 wine necessarily better than a £7 bottle and why?
- Mass produced vs fine wine: Can you taste the difference?
- Which wines should be kept and why?
- Where is the best place to buy wine?
- Ordering wine in restaurants
- Value for money regions and buying tips
You will have a better understanding of:
Have you completed the Beginners Wine Course and are looking to expand your wine knowledge? The Intermediate Masterclass is your next step! The course will guide you through the classic wines of France, Germany, Italy and Spain, the rest of Europe and the New World in plain English.
Camino Bankside is the newest in the micro-chain of premium tapas restaurants in London. We have been working with them for over a decade and think they offer some of the most authentic Spanish food in London using the very best raw ingredients.
5 Canvey Street
John and Alice from London
I have always enjoyed bubbles, but now I understand better on which styles to spend money and where I can save, as well as what food or nibbles to serve with the different styles of Champagne and Sparkling wine. Thanks Clive, next time we would like to do the Wine and Cheese Matching course with you.
Try out this premium course for yourself or purchase a voucher for a friend!